🤔 ok this one should be fun.. how do youknowif he's got a big *^># without asking straight up?

lucky840
Oh guys and gals!! This one goes back over 10 years, back when I was single and the only girl working in a kitchen with 10 other guys.. so I asked the waitresses that were mostly girls.. How can you tell if a guy is packing πŸ‘‡ down there? I mean if you ask a guy 99.9% are gonna be like "oh yeah I've got the biggest ever".
The best answer I had was, you just walk right up to him and grab it. If he jumps away then he's not packing but if he just stands there and let's you, then he's good to go.
I had found it to be amusing and half true lol. I did this to a couple friends that i knew wouldn't take offense but didn't tell him about the question until after. Most jumped. After I informed them why I did it, it was all... " oh well here you can grab it all you want... lamo. I know a few were packing and a few weren't but just wanted to test the theory.
So folks.. answers.. opinions?
8 mo
Its just for fun guys don't take it so serious 🤭🤪 Ladies? Input?
8 mo
Wow y'all cracking me up 🤣🤣🤣
16
1