Should I tell my work mate that I won't EVER HAVE SEX WITH HIM so he stops being a forceful pushy idiot?

Anonymous

First of all i dont have sex outsude marriage. Second of all he seems like a bad guy and very selfish with no self awareness about it.

Third of all i want to tell him that i won't have sex cause i think he is expecting it. Because he keeps trying to lure me to drink hard liquor in the park at night after work. The only way such a scene even makes sense is if it was in a male brain fantasy porn flick where reality is upside down and chicks are all a bunch of cheap whores. What else could we possibly do in that setting except him inviting me there because he thinks its some fantasy where im a cheap whore who wants to have sex with him... It disgusts and pains me to even say this but i can't see what other reason he thinks such an invite makes any sense
And im tired of being pressured to drink by him when he knows already im a recovering alcoholic. I don't know if he's just stupid or extremely selfish and only thinking about how he could have sex with me one time and who gives a damn if in the process of trying to fornicate or rape a woman she becomes alcoholic again.

Like wtff? The thing is aside from his selfish tendencies he is charming and fun to be around because of his personality. And work is boring when you have nobody to talk to.

Other than that, i dont even take him serious because he presents himself lile a fool.
2
0