Where is Your Preferred Location When Accepting a Gentleman's Creamy Gift?

Butt, Mouth or Sniz?
Butt, Mouth or Sniz?
OK, I have cum up with the ULTIMATE question! This question is for EVERYBODY: male, female or transgender, whether gay, straight or bi. At some point in life, you may find yourself in a situation where you are pleasuring a gentleman's engorged manhood. For females, gay males and certain transgender individuals, this may occur in regular, everyday life. For straight males or certain transgender individuals, this may not happen except in EXTREME situations (examples: in prison, or in a drunken stupor.) So the question is, you have three (or two, in the case of males) orifices in which to accept the gentleman's love nectar. You can only pick ONE preferred location in which to accept it. The choices below are your ONLY options.

VOTE!

And if you are a male who chooses 'Sniz', I will assume that you are planning on transitioning into a female at some point in your life.
Where is Your Preferred Location When Accepting a Gentlemans Creamy Gift?
Obviously, I want it deposited deep in MY BUTT!!
Unload that delicious explosion right in MY MOUTH!!
I'll take it like a champion, up MY SNIZ!!
Vote C
GirlGuy
8 mo
The question, which everyone seems to be misunderstanding, is about where YOU would take a gentleman's load. I don't care if u r male or female, at some point in life, you may have to pleasure a man's stiffened member. Eventually, the engorged peen is going to burst. Where would you like to accept the deposit?
9
4