Anyone ever do sex on Halloween with an SO or with a group of couples while still in costume?

Anonymous
One year, I did my SO as a werewolf. She was little red riding hood and she had a hairy pussy. I had a hairy crotch too so it went along well with the theme. She was good at riding me too.

Another year, me and another girl were both dressed as vampires. She really was a vampire for sperm. Made me cum 4 times and dried me up that night. We pretended to be in the 70's-80's era up at the lake.

Both times were with several other couples of which were doing the same. Lots of cumming and pleasure all around. It happened later in the evening after the pumpkin candles burned out and the costume party and trick-or-treat was finished. Great times I look back on.

Anyone else do similar?
2
3