1 mo

Should I tell my boyfriend?

sweetandshyxo
i think he senses that something is off because he just asked me if my day has been okay I haven’t answered him yet but the truth is that I’m worried I’ve been crying today because I’m worried that I haven’t gotten my period yet. We have always had protected sex (condoms) and sex is new to me so it makes me even more worried. I’ve been a little scared to tell him but I haven’t had anyone to talk to and I’m just crying by myself in the room. Today I thought I was getting my period but it was just a little spotting that went away I haven’t been feeling nauseous or light headed or anything but I’m still worried that I might not get my period this month/ be pregnant I’m scared.
1 mo
This is going to be through text because I can’t see him right now we meet in person only on Fridays
1 mo
I just got my period he was very understanding about it and told me “ Now if you feel like having sex is too risky given our current situations and being in school and would rather not worry about it, then I'm more than okay with us holding off having sex sweetheart”
Should I tell my boyfriend?
12
3