He chased me for two years for a hookup, and now when I finally gave in he is ignoring me?

Anonymous
Long story short, we're friends. But he always wanted sex with me (after his last breakup he started avoiding relationships at all cost, so just friends with benefits with girls). Anyway, I didn't want that because I was focusing on finding the right guy for a relationship. But we still remained good friends, respect and all. Now I'm completely emotionally drained and I'm the one not wanting to date, I just want a hookup with someone. So I picked him, of course. And I told him. We started sexting for few months, and few nights ago he came over. But he was so stiff. Not sure if not interested or passive or shy. He didn't make any move on me, even though he knew what I wanted. We just talked like usually. But this was the first time we were alone...
Then he sexted me afterwords and I said that next time we see each other I will make a move and we will fuck no matter what. He liked the idea and we left it at that.
So it's been a few days now and I texted him but he is leaving me on "seen". Wtf?
3
0