Would you describe this situation as rape?

Anonymous
A boyfriend always wants to have sex so he insists that his girlfriend should have sex with him. The only option is car. He forces the girl to have sex but the intercourse doesn’t work out well. After so many attempts the boyfriend asks to have sex again. The girlfriend says that she has house keys and nobody is at home so that means she doesn’t want to have sex in the car... she is afraid while she is in the car with the guy.. - on the other side the girl is afraid of having sex - she thought it is okay to be home with him - eventually to try sex again but she feels guilty, ashamed, forced but tries to please her boyfriend and she remains scared. When they are home the guy Leads the girl while she is scared and he removes the girlfriend’s trousers and underwear while the girl is afraid and ashamed. The girl says she is not ready but the guy penetrates her without foreplay.. she is hurt but the guy leads her to the bed and then to the living room to have sex. It is so painful for the girl that she starts screaming but the guy shuts her mouth his hands. Then she realizes her vagina bleeds intensively.. the guy panics and starts cleaning the place.

excuse me if this story is too hefty but I need to know how the situation comes across.. we think of reporting this guy to the police if this may be considered rape by the law.. this situation happened in March by the way.
Updates:
8 mo
- forgotten details here- After each time that guy wanted she said no. Maybe she let him do his thing because she couldn’t escape at all. Nobody could help her out of the car and nobody was home. That home was the place where she stayed there as a guest - it was her aunt’s place. If I add more details you may puke. Because that aunt knew the guy’s intentions but didn’t tell her niece about it. She hadn’t warned her at all because she wanted her to get married to that guy.
Would you describe this situation as rape?
Add Opinion