Girls, 18+ ADULTS ONLY: for women who “know” the size of the biggest cock/erected penis you’ve been with sexually, how do you know?

Anonymous
Background note: I’ve seen questions on here asking women what’s the biggest guy they’ve been with, so it made me wonder how do women know for sure—have they ever measured it?
HE TOLD ME - I go with (accept) how big HE says it is/said it was
SOMEONE ELSE TOLD ME - I go with (accept) how big ANOTHER says it is/said it was
IT’S MY ESTIMATE - I saw it (or saw and held/felt it) and I don’t know for sure—it’s just an ESTIMATE
Vote C
HE MEASURED IT WHILE I WATCHED - I know how big he is/was for sure, because I saw him measure it
Vote D
I MEASURED IT - I know how big he is/was for sure, because I measured it
Vote E
GirlGuy
8 mo
If more than one answer applies, then vote for the one that’s about what you’ve done—for example, if in the past you’ve believed a boyfriend regarding what he said his size was, and also estimated another’s size, and measured one or more guys then select “I MEASURED IT”
8 mo
CORRECTION: this question is about the biggest cock you’ve had... so, for the one that you think is/ was the biggest—why is that one the biggest? (Select the voting option for why you think that “your biggest” is/was the biggest).
6