Are shy women more likely to be sexually attracted to bad boys?

Tonytoutouni123
Again a question to get more detailed information about the bad boy phenomenon.
As you probably know, I am very interested in this whole topic. Please feel free to write your opinion about whether shy women are more attracted to bad boys in the comments. Also, if you have anything else that comes to your mind about the bad boy topic, please feel free to write it in the comments.

To make one thing clear: when i write good guys, i don't mean nice guys who have no balls in their pants and are shy losers (nothing against shy men, i used to be very shy myself), but i mean men who are just as manly, confident, good-looking, assertive etc. as the bad boys, but who, unlike the bad boys, are not evil, but friendly and humorous.
I would describe myself as rather shy and I consider bad boys to be more attractive than good guys on a purely sexual level.
I would describe myself as rather NOT shy and I consider bad boys to be more attractive than good guys on a purely sexual level.
I would describe myself as rather shy and I consider bad boys to be as attractive as good guys on a purely sexual level.
Vote C
I would describe myself as rather NOT shy and I consider bad boys to be as attractive as good guys on a purely sexual level.
Vote D
I would describe myself as rather shy and I consider good guys to be more attractive than bad boys on a purely sexual level.
Vote E
I would describe myself as rather NOT shy and I consider good guys to be more attractive than bad boys on a purely sexual level.
Vote F
I am not sexually interested in men but want to check the results.
Vote G
GirlGuy
39
2