Would you hesitate to date an Asian woman because of people thinking you have an Asian fetish?

Anonymous
I've been with a few guys who have been made fun of for dating me because I'm Asian. Their friends or coworkers or family members would pick on them and ask if they have an Asian fetish. (I grew up in a very white town). It's all in good fun and I don't they anyone meant to come off rude. Except for one boyfriend who's family was actually racist. I was just wondering if that would bother anyone or if anyone would hesitate to date an Asian girl because of things like that. When I was younger it'd bother me because I'd think "wow so people think my boyfriend is only dating me because they think he has an Asian fetish?". Now I don't care.
35
5