25 d

Why are female breasts viewed as sexual when breast feeding or relaxing topless in the sun?

Breasts can be, and are, looked at as sexual when in a sexual encounter... but why should they be viewed as sexual when breast feeding, for example, or just relaxing and enjoying yourself while topless?

Is this the big divide within the "Top Free"/"Free The Nipple" movements and those that disagree?

Here is my theory...

1) GUYS: Most guys look at all breasts as sexual because they can't see female breasts even in a non-sexual setting without thinking of sex.

2) GIRLS: Girls don't see female breasts as sexual in non-sexual settings at all, but don't like it because they know that guys are looking at other girls breasts in a sexual way, even when not in a sexual setting, and it makes them insanely jealous.

Am I hitting the bullseye, or am I missing something here?

What do you think?#FREETHENIPPLE #TOPFREEDOM
A. Yes, you hit the nail on the head! The girls that don't like it are jealous for sure and the guys should not be viewing a natural breast as sexual when they are not in a sexual context, but just as normal as a guys chests are
B. No, female breasts are sexual and lewd no matter what context it is in if displayed in a public setting
C. I do not see girls breasts as sexual when not in a sexual setting but I still don't believe in the "Free The Nipple" movement
Vote C
D. I do not see female breasts as sexual when not in a sexual setting and believe that female breast should be allowed in public anywhere male chests can be legally seen #FREETHENIPPLE
Vote D
E. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Breasts Are Not Always Sexual" survey
Vote E
GirlGuy
60
13