1 mo

Have you ever been sexually aroused by a person's singing voice?

mistixs
A Jewish friend told me that in Orthodox Judaism, men aren't allowed to listen to women singing because it might induce lust.

I had not thought of the idea of people becoming aroused by singing before. I was wondering how common this is?

Personally I can find someone's singing voice attractive but not enough to lust over it.
Have you ever been sexually aroused by a persons singing voice?
I've never experienced sexual arousal in general
I've never experienced sexual arousal in response to a person's singing voice
I've rarely or sometimes become aroused in response to someone's singing voice, so much that I could masturbate to it
Vote C
I've rarely or sometimes become aroused in response to someone's singing voice, but the arousal wasn't strong enough that I could masturbate to it
Vote D
I usually or always become aroused in response to someone's singing voice, so much that I could masturbate to it
Vote E
I usually or always become aroused in response to someone's singing voice, but the arousal wasn't strong enough that I could masturbate to it
Vote F
GirlGuy
42
7