1 mo

Waking up to Morning caresses Awkward or sexy or both? How do you react? Is it silly to worry?

meetkitty123
I was awakened to some sweet morning caresses. It feels amazing but then shyness kicks in.
My breath! Is it fresh enough?
My hair! Is it wild and tangled?
My bladder! OMG what if I pee on him?
Our kids! What if we wake them or they barge in?
My solution
Join in on some morning cozying up but gently excuse myself
Nonchalantly sexually leave room shut door
Then freak and rush
  • 1st sneak a peak in kids room good still asleep
  • 2nd run to bathroom quickly pee wash hands splash water in the face run fingers through hair gargle mouthwash spill mouth wash in hand mix with water rub down below (yes you read right)
  • 3rd dry off quickly tiptoe with speed recheck on kids good still asleep
  • 4th rush to bed room recompose myself sexy nonchalantly walk in lock door
  • 5th smoothly return to fun time
This is
Plain simple me this morning
Should I worry and freak so?
Or is this just a normal reaction?
Totally awkward morning hair morning breath have to pee Hide or pull away
Sexy but self-conscious about morning hair morning breath have to pee smile shyly sweetly excuse myself fix up fast and jump back in bed
Totally sexy love that wild hair not thinking of morning breath I can pee later I pounce my partner
Vote C
GirlGuy
11
1