1 mo

I touched my cousin while sleeping, it's been a year but I still want to relive it sometimes?

ElliotAlderson
She is one year younger than me. I'm around 21. We both meet often once or twice a year whenever we go to maternal house. I was having a crush on her as she got big boobs I haven't seen such beautiful size. But last year, the night we were sleeping with other family members in same room. I touched her slowly while everyone was asleep. I was unable to control myself. Put my hands inside her dress. Touched her thighs that was turning me so on. I finally put my hand in bra and touched her nipples, they were hard. She didn't react. I tried to go down in panty but suddenly she woke up and I pretended I was sleeping. Next morning she asked me" if something happened last night because I sleep deadly and don't remember anything " I haven't discuss this thing with her. But I think she knew everything. What should I do now? We still talk like before as normal cousins.
Should I discuss this with her?
Vote A
I should forget.
Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
I touched my cousin while sleeping, it's been a year but I still want to relive it sometimes?
Add Opinion