1 mo

Girls, Is it really that weird that I like to show off my partner bulge/outline?

Secretfreak96
So I'm in a very secure relationship and my partner and I are not possessive. He let's me walk around braless and while I dont think the attention I get turns him on it also doesn't seem to bother him at all. He very large below the belt and recently I found out I love to show it off. I love seeing girls reactions and shock to it. I usually just do it by having him wear loose of soft clothing like dress pants, cackles, joggers, etc and well u can definitely tell he packing. I even with his permission let some of my friends see his D pics. I just love the shock of it all and how there like "u can take all of that" haha makes me feel proud. It turns my partner on that I'm like this but he also teases me all the time that im a weirdo for being like this. My friends also comment that there surprised im so secure and open with this. I'm not worried about him cheating and tbh with the right women I would be open to a threesome ( haven't told him that) so maybe that it but yea. Do you guys think I'm a weirdo?
Yes ur weird
No I get it
GirlGuy
4