1 mo

18+ ADULTS ONLY: For those who like Exhibitionism—which Exhibitionist acts have you done?

Gagname
Natalie Portman in “Closer” (2004) - as featured on WatchMojo. com
I recently posted a question regarding kinks...

18+ ADULTS ONLY: Which of the following common kinks have you done—or would you like to do—with your Significant Other?

This question is about the Exhibitionism kink.

Wikipedia says this about Exhibitionism...

“Exhibitionism is the act of exposing in a public or semi-public context those parts of one's body that are not normally exposed – for example, the breasts, genitals or buttocks. The practice may arise from a desire or compulsion to expose themselves in such a manner to groups of friends or acquaintances, or to strangers for their amusement or sexual satisfaction or to shock the bystander...

Notes:

Kink” & “fetish” definitions are found in the following article...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/difference-between-fetish-and-kink_n_5b58a59ae4b0b15aba94749b

Kink: “a broader term that encompasses a bunch of alternative sexual interests, preferences or fantasies that go beyond your run-of-the-mill missionary sex. It might include BDSM, roleplaying or impact play such as spanking and whipping.”

Fetish: “a sexual fixation on a specific object or act that is absolutely necessary to a person’s sexual gratification. Often, it’s something that may not be inherently sexual, like shoes, leather or sploshing.”

Reference article...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-sex/201204/voyeurism-and-exhibitionism-how-common-are-they
I’VE EXPOSED MYSELF IN PICS/VIDEOS - I have sent naked/semi-naked pictures or videos of myself to someone or posted them online, or done cam/video sex with someone
I’VE EXPOSED MYSELF IN-PERSON - I’ve exposed my breasts, butt, or genitalia to strangers, acquaintances, or friends; or gone “streaking,” or “stripped” in a club
I’VE DONE SEX ACTS AROUND OTHERS - I’ve had full/partial sex with someone in public, or in a place where others might see or did see
Vote C
I’VE EXPOSED MYSELF IN PICS/VIDEOS & I’VE EXPOSED MYSELF IN-PERSON
Vote D
I’VE EXPOSED MYSELF IN PICS/VIDEOS & I’VE DONE SEX ACTS AROUND OTHERS
Vote E
I’VE EXPOSED MYSELF IN-PERSON & I’VE DONE SEX ACTS AROUND OTHERS
Vote F
I’ve done all 3 - EXPOSED MYSELF IN PICS/VIDEOS & IN-PERSON & I’VE DONE SEX ACTS AROUND OTHERS
Vote G
GirlGuy
4
5