1 mo

Why is my guy friend trying to get me to lose my virginity, but is like I don’t like you like that?

Anonymous
My guy friend is trying to get me to masterbate so I know what it’s like to come close to having sex but wants me to also like lose my virginity. So because of him pushing this all on me I flipped the script on him and said who do you recommend he’s like I’m not gonna provide much services if that’s what you were thinking. But also when he hugs me he doesn’t let go and it feels like forever AND he calls me “mamas” “babe” “hun” but I’m like if you don’t like me then why are you pressuring me to do stuff... Can somebody please explain this type of behavior to me?
1 mo
*he said that he wasn’t gonna provide his service not that he wasn’t much service* but still think that he’s trying to manipulate me into having sex with him.. but he’s “friendzoned” me.
5
1