1 mo

Girls, how would you react if your boyfriend told you he did this?

Anonymous
I have a bra fetish. Anything with bras is a turn on, especially when the bra straps fall down off my girlfriend's shoulders

One day in the heat of the moment, I decided to put on my girlfriend's bra to see what it felt like. It actually fit alright and I instantly got turned on by the feeling of it. I stood there and jerked off while wearing her bra, the straps kept slipping down off my shoulders which was a huge turn on to experience what I liked from the other perspective. It made me cum pretty quickly. The feeling was almost euphoric and I was basically shaking with my heart pounding the whole time.

Instantly when I finished, I felt so guilty. I know cross dressers are a thing but I never want to go down that path. Never did that again and still feel kind of dirty for doing it and getting so turned on by it

Part of me wants to do it again but I'm making a conscious effort not to do it again.

If your boyfriend ever told you he did something like this, how would you react?
1