1 mo

With this Covid 19 pandemic, Have your sex drive increased or decreased?

Anonymous
I mean you are not able to go out and meet ladies or men. unless you live with your boyfriend or partner or SO or husband and wife and that is a different thing. You can't really be close to your friends , hug them, kiss them much less have sex physically, unless you have sex with a mask on and no touching no kissing no nothing which that is impossible to do when you are having sex with someone.

You can't have rendez vous with people

I heard some people are desperate to have sex and they want this virus to end so they can go out and fulfill the need for sex so much. Others I heard their sex drive had decreased and they dont seem that interested in sex cause they are stuck at home, focusing on other stuff to do at home and sex is the least they have in mind or their worries it is like not part of their lives anymore casue watching porn is not the same as sex in real.

In my personal case my sex drive had decreased big. Im not even desesperate for sex anymore and the more Im in the house the more im loosing interest in having sex with someone. Im single and I have no boyfriend, date or seeing anyone so maybe that is one of the reasons. For me sex is not important and really had not been part of my life before this crisis either. so it is not a top priority. I dont miss what I never was part of my life. Also if I ever had some kind of interest in being intimate with a guy that interest dissapeared one month ago, the day I was told that my crush for 5 years, the guy I was super hooked on, the guy I was so attracted for the very first time in my life and the guy that I loose my V card with and the guy I went out with a couple of times with, the guy who made me had butterflies in my stomach died one month ago at the young age of 47. He died and the little interest I may had had in sex with a man vanished. I dont know if I ever will feel the same comfort being intimate with another guy if the...
1 mo
opportunity knocks to my door again in the future. I think it be difficult for me to be intimate with another guy and feel the same exact way I felt for the guy who died. Also now there is a guy who has the hots for me and wants to be intimate with , he even told me he will sneak out from the house and dont tell his dad where he is going and come to my house or he had suggested me to go over his house when his dad is not around for sex but I won't do it cause the guy could be my son he is 18yr
1 mo
old for God`sake and im 49. No way I will have sex with the guy, even if he is of legal age. I may have my female needs sure as iti s natural in a woman, but I will never do it with this guy regardless of how much I want sex or not and want to feel desired..
7
2