1 mo

My friends with benefits still wants to have sex with me, even after 6 years.. Why lol?

Anonymous
So, long story very short. This guy that have been knowing for some year's now. No matter, how many chicks he has been with. He still wants me too @ some point. Like, when he doesn't have anyone to play or when he gets board of the one he's with. Currently, he left me for a newbie or maybe for someone old.. Haha I don't know. But just a week ago or two weeks ago. We attempt to hook up, and it just wasn't the same. And by his energy, I can definitely tell that he is knocking boots with someone else. It's just the sexually tension this isn't there between us anymore. Like, it seems like it takes him a few to actually get hard, and it takes me a few to get wet. So after all these many years, why keep wanting sex from someone old. Especially if things between you two are outdated. Like tbh, I'm good without sexting him. Like he is obviously occupied with another body and his feelings for them. πŸ™„. But, that doesn't mean in a few months or weeks or days or in another year he won't ask me. I personally do feel that the sex between us is just told outdated and old. I don't know what his opinions are. But what gives?
4
1