1 mo

If a guy gets rock hard after sex, does that mean he didn't have a very satisfying orgasm?

Billiegirl
My guy and I have a very active sex life and we are in our early 20s. I was having hot doggystyle sex with him last night and he came inside me. He sounded like he was enjoying himself quite a bit, he was moaning and cursing while he was cumming and when he pulled out, I felt his cum dripping out. His penis went down shortly after sex and he had a smoke and we watched tv for about 20 minutes. In about 20 to 30 minutes, his hands were all over me again and he was rock hard. I asked him if he wanted more sex and he said no and that he just really liked my body. It was a huge compliment and all, I'm not complaining. But I've always heard that if a guy cums during sex, he won't be able to get hard or cum again for awhile after sex. If his dick literally got rock hard again 20 minutes after he came in me, does that mean that he didn't get very satisfied the first time? The sex was great, but I'm worried that I couldve given him a better orgasm during the first round.
30
2