1 mo

If you were wrestling a girl and she grabbed your balls would that be cheating?

katkins
I wrestled a girl in high school once, it was a friendly thing we all used to hang out. she couldnt hang and I was just going easy, but i got her down on her back on the ground. I was down on one knee, and my knee that was up was by her head so I wasn't even touching her. I remember being like this is enough are you done? She then took her hand and reached inside my gym shorts and boxers and grapsed my testicles with her hand, she moved so fast i couldnt stop her. her grab and squeeze was so fast and so hard, i can still feel her hand to this day, it was incredibly hot! well she didn't hold them long and squeezed just hard enough to make me drop. everybody watching started laughing, esp the other girls. I was down on the ground holding my self for a few minutes, i remember being like "hey wtf, I thought we were playing." And later she told me she just wanted to see if guys balls were as sensitive as everybody said they were. #fightlikeagirl
2
6