28 d

Girls, Awkward question18+ but why would a girl just suck dick and not want anything in return or more?

Luckyman23
I've had encounters and dates were girls have offered or actually have performed oral on me but refused to let me return the favor in any way. I find it confusing cause I dont see what the girl gets out of it. I even had girls offer to cheat in boyfriend by giving me head which I always refuse cause I hate cheating but like wtf could she gain from that. She risking her relationship and not even getting pleasure in return.
Sorry if this is tmi but does having a bigger dick make girls want to suck it more. I'm on the larger side to the point were majority have told me they haven't seen bigger but I also dont have a super huge amount of experience so maybe it's just the girls I've been with. I ask though because the offer usually comes when we kiss, or dance or something that make me get a erection and they notice and then they offer oral. This isn't the majority of my encounters but it happen enough to surprise me, and I know its not just one girl. So is there something appealing about giving head to a bigger one? Or were they already wanting to give head and saw a physical sign I was horny and went for it? Most of these were dates so I know the girls were attracted to me before hand and and I know that's probably the biggest factor. Still why would a girl just want to suck dick but not get oral, sex, or even fingered in return. Sometimes this goes on for a few dates until they let me perform anything back to them and return the favor.
This is a awkward question so if ur more comfortable going anonymous or PM me that's fine. Just some please explain this to me
16