1 mo

How do you deal with a boyfriend who is too big and lasts too long?

Anonymous
I never thought I would need to be asking this, and you'd think this would be a good thing, but it's freaking not.

If we could just go maybe 20 minutes max I would be a happy camper, but he's inhuman. I'm not counting foreplay in that 20. We use plenty of lube (Probably three times what I have ever used before him), have plenty of foreplay (Like I said, the beginning is great), but the fact that he's large and has stamina turns into too much of a good thing quickly, because I not only get tired but I get super sore too and so does my poor cervix. The last couple of times I've had to ask him to stop and I feel super bad about that.

I really like this guy, and certainly don't want to lose someone because I can't handle dating a superhuman lol. (I want to clarify, we have been dating a fairly short period of time, about a month and a half)
11
11