1 mo

If you receive naked pictures from a partner and you subsequently break up, do you delete those naked pictures or save them?

OlderAndWiser u
I have never taken a naked picture of myself. If I received naked pictures from someone else, I would treat them as respectfully as I would hope that they would treat pictures of me.

In most states in the US, sending or receiving nude pictures of a minor is treated as child pornography and can expose you to criminal penalties. Also, posting nude pictures of an adult without their written consent is now a crime in most states.
I have never received naked pictures from a partner
I ALWAYS delete naked pictures of a partner after a breakup, and they are NOT saved to the cloud or to any other storage device. Absolutely.
I delete naked pictures of a partner after a breakup but they are saved to the cloud or to another storage device.
Vote C
I don't delete naked pictures of a partner after a breakup. But I never share them with anyone else.
Vote D
I don't delete naked pictures of a partner after a breakup. I rarely share them with anyone else.
Vote E
I don't delete naked pictures of a partner after a breakup. I trade them with friends.
Vote F
I don't delete naked pictures of a partner after a breakup. I have uploaded naked pictures of a partner to an online porn site.
Vote G
GirlGuy
19
32