29 d

Have you ever watched a complete adult movie (nc-17/xxx) (1-2 hours) with an actual theme, or do you prefer the immediate gratification variety?

Please take the survey on this one.

If you are not into porn, skip this post or select that choice in the survey.

I am thinking that females would prefer the themed movies and males are more inclined to the instant gratification ones... am I wrong?

What is your opinion? ... or take the survey please!

Do you have any movie titles you want to share?
A. Yes, I prefer movies with a real theme rather than just watching someone getting it on without any reason or build up to it
B. Yes, I love the complete movies and have some great titles I would be willing to share
C. It's immediate gratification for me, I only watch porn for one reason - I'll let you guess what it is... lol
Vote C
D. I prefer erotic reading
Vote D
E. I don't watch any type of porn
Vote E
F. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Themed Movie vs Non-themed Instant Gradification Porn" survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
47
16