1 mo

Why is obsession with body part size, shape, and perceived aesthetic imperfections such a hangup for so many?

ThomasTKay
Guys and girls. It seems that no one is healthy of thought with regard to their body self image. It would seem that if everyone would just reject the fashion and esthetics industry along with porn ideas completely, be 100% natural and go back to basics, everyone would be so much more happy with their body. I absolutely hate the fashion, esthetics, and pop entertainment industry!!!

I see men on here constantly asking and worried on if their size is sufficient. Or if x amount of ejaculate is too little. I see women constantly asking if their labia is too big or too inward, or if they should shave their pubic hair as if it's somehow "gross" or I see women asking about their breast size.

Doesn't this ever get exhausting to worry about such petty stuff? The grass will always be greener on the other side if people don't just say enough is enough. It seems that people are wasting their life away missing out on what they could have if they would just let the worries be gone. The forest is there, it's called the trees which are right in front of you. Wouldn't it be more wise and prudent to just focus on loving the opposite sex and to be loved? To enjoy each other's body and be at peace with your own body? If your lover loves you and enjoys your body while making love, why give the negative another second of thought? Live your life. Be grateful for waking up another day. Be grateful you can go out, find and love someone, that you can make love, feel the pleasure, and just enjoy the remainder of your life.
3
1