1 mo

If I told you I was jealous of sex workers what would your reaction be?

Anonymous
Walk with me here. For the longest time I've had a love/hate relationship with the concept of prostitution. Overall I do think it should be legal. But I hated how many seem go strong arm a lot of their prices, i. e thinking they are worth 1000 bucks an hour or something. Lady that's at least a months worth of rent for me.

Overtime I kept mulling over it and realize what I felt wasn't resentment or anything like that... its jealousy. Let's walk through this for example. I work a part time job which admittedly pays a decent amount for a part time job and I make roughly 1000 a month.

Meanwhile a sex worker can charge their clients 200 an hour for their services and be on their way. One client a day, and they just made in a week what takes me a month to do. And likely supplement their income with it if their are smart.

Yes I know it's not that simple, yes I know there are many more caveats to it, but ultimately it feels like as a man I'm denied and opportunity to make some extra money just because of my gender, cause let's face it, there are so many desperate men in the world, that there isn't exactly a market for male sex workers.

Would I ACTUALLY get into it if there was more of a market for it? I don't know. But i would at least like for it to be an option.
3
2