24 d

Why do men only want to have sex with you when you don't to?

Anonymous
I have had three partners. All of whom forced me. When I didn't want to have sex they decided we were going to. And it didn't matter that I didn't want to. It didn't matter that I wanted to wait till marriage. It didn't matter that I was crying and saying I didn't want to and how much I wanted them to stop Nothing about me mattered at all. But after the fact when I tried to rationalize it and figured if it already happened I might as well try to explore it with the partner because they had been pushing it anyhow and I was no longer able to use the excuse of not having done it with them, and I showed interest in having sex with them and trying something different because I wanted to enjoy the next time, they all dropped me like a hot potato and shamed me for wanting to have sex and try again so I could actually enjoy myself. And if we did hook up again, it was always on days where I made it clear I didn't want to have sex that day. If I bring up the idea of consensual activity, I'm disgusting and need to stop. But if I don't want to have sex they get off on it and force me to anyway despite me crying and screaming through it and begging them to get off of me.

Does it ever change? I'm scared to ever date another man again cuz they've all done this to me. I don't want to be forced past my limits when I'm not in the mood for anything sexual, but that's all men ever want to do. If I'm not in the mood that's when they force it. And if I am in the mood they reject me and tell me I'm being a whore.
4
0