Help me please?

When me and my boyfriend have sex I can't feel him inside me. At first when it goes in I can but not when we're doing the act. I seem to get really wet where it just slides in n out. I'm not sure what to do. Because what am I supposed to do if he can't please me sexually. I just need help. Or opinions thanks
Help me please?
Add Opinion