25 d

Should I tell my best friend that her nipple was showing?

Nathy199595
Hey, Saturday was very nice so we went on a bike trip with a bunch of friends. There were 8 of us (3 friends and 4 colleagues) all from one group at university. After we had ridden a bit, we took a break in the park, spread out the blankets and started sunbathing. Due to the fact that it was very hot and no one took a swimsuit, the girls took off their shirts and we were in bras. My friend who was with us is very pretty and slim, she has always had success :) that day she was wearing a black stiffened push up bra, and since her breasts are not big, the bra was sticking out from the breast, which meant that her nipples could be seen... I was wondering did she realize it, but sometimes she adjusted the bra and then he just went away. For about 1.5 hours, I saw our colleagues pass by by chance, as they looked at her breasts... Well, I think they were surprised by this view, especially in such an attractive girl. Additionally, there were also many other random people in around. I feel bad that I couldn't tell her that. I am wondering whether to talk about it
Should I tell my best friend that her nipple was showing?
Add Opinion