25 d

My husband never cums from intercourse, is it me? or could his size be incompatible with mine?

Anonymous
I am 28, and I got married to my husband (33) two years ago, we didn't have vaginal sex before marriage due to some personal reasons. I was a virgin until we got married, and my vagina looks small. I am attractive with a nice body and he gets aroused making out with me, and he initiates the sex a lot of times... but after fucking for a while, also hard, which makes me feel like he wants to cum, he still can't. He hasn't cum for a year and a half almost, yet he did cum a few times at the beginning of the marriage. His size is good, where I can feel him inside me, he is long but not a big girth, and with wetness, I don't feel him on the sides much too.. he even knows it although I have never mentioned it. What can I do? I encouraged him to masturbate in front of me after intercourse, and he cums this way. But other times he refuses and wishes to only come from intercourse. What can I do? and what may be the reason? I haven't had any sex except with him.. am I too wet?
14
1