28 d

Boyfriend said I would look better with more chest ass and more weight?

Hi guys. I’m 5’2 and 45kg. I have small breast and a small ass although it is shapely. I’ve always been self conscious of my chest although my boyfriend has always told me he doesn’t care about it and likes it. The other day I brought up a conversation saying wether he preferred ass or chest. He said both he doesn’t see them as different. I said to him my ass was better than my chest and he said yeah it is a little bit better as it’s more full, but your still good because your small anyway. Anyway this made me insecure so kept going on saying that why did he say that, and he said if you ass more it would be better. I said more what? He said more tits and ass. I was like what how am I meant to get that? He said if you put on more weight you would look more better and more womenly. (For everyone’s information, I get told a lot I look 16 even though I’m 26). Anyway this has made me feel very insecure! He says he likes me the way I am but it I put on weight I would put on weight in those areas as well as others. Is he just being considerate or is that basically saying I’m not the best in his eyes at the moment...

part of me knows it’s truth. If I was to gain weight logically I would look more womenly but I still can’t help feeling insecure :( any advice guys would be helpful?
19
1