1 mo

Alpha males who bully other weaker men turn me on. Is that normal?

Anonymous
An incident happened last weak with my ex. I was on a date with a guy who I've been friends with since we were 5 and he's always had a thing for me, after the date we went to a friend's house party and things were going well. Anyway my ex comes over and starts hassling my date, my date said something insulting to my ex and my ex punches him and my date actually starts crying. I was so angry at my ex I was shouting and screaming at him and he went away. Anyway at the end if the night as I was heading home and outside my ex honks his horn in front of everyone and orders me to get my "fat ass into his car", I was so mad but I apologised to my date and got into his car. I was still mad at my ex but we ended up having the most mind blowing sex in his car on the way home. My ex is such an asshole but he has a strange power over me.
28 d
I guess I just have a weakness for alpha male bad boy types rather than nice guys
22
3