1 mo

Does he want us to live together?

Anonymous
Lately, he has been constantly saying that he wants to be in a serious relationship. Two months ago he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend, to see each other more, to go out, I said I didn’t know. He said he could be in a serious relationship with me.
He joked about marriage, how would I get married if I didn't know how to cook. He said I was 21 that I would get married soon, I said that I am young.
He asked me if I love him, I said I love him, he asked me since when, how, how much. He was happy about it. The next time he said he loves me too.
He asked me why I don’t want to be his girlfriend, to travel together to see each other all the time.
Last time he told me he loves me, he wanted to cum inside me, to get pregnant, to be his wife. He asked me if I wanted to be his wife, to be together every day. He asked me several times if I wanted to be his wife, I didn't say anything.
On the way home he told me he is moving to another city (which is about 40min away by car) in 2-3 months. He said he would show me the apartment. In the car he asked me if it would be difficult for me. I laughed.
1 mo
Why is he cold during messages?
When we see each other he is full of love, he says he loves me, he wants me to be his girlfriend but I didn't say anything, and after that when he send me a message he is cold. Why?
Does he want us to live together?
38
6