1 mo

Should I get Checked out for AIDS what are my chances?

Anonymous
Okay soooo

last night I was in my hotel room minding my own business when I got super horny. Its been a long time since I got laid and I was looking around online. I ended up using Grindr not b/c I'm gay but because I wanted to see the Trans girls in the area. As soon as I set up my profile I got tapped by this hot looking Tranny.

The picture illustrates pretty much what this person looked like.

It was late, I was a little drunk, I invited her over not thinking it was real. This crazy girl actually showed up at my room in the middle of the night and tapped on the door. We ended up fucking RAW and I did cum more than once. I also ate out her butt because she shoved it in my face repeatedly.
This encounter went on for awhile probably like an hour or so. I didn't suck her dick or anything. She also didn't fuck me in the butt.
Should I get checked out by a doctor and when?
this is NOT a joke or a troll question. I feel fine. This happened in America and she had good hygiene it seemed.
1 mo
thanks for the responses according to the cdc I have a.11 percent chance if they had it. I think I’m fine but will still follow up with doctors in a few weeks, I was freaking out earlier but I’m feeling better now.
1
13