29 d

He couldnt reallyget hard again during the second round? Does that mean the first round wasn't very hot?

Anonymous
I had sex with a 20 year old guy, I'm 20 as well. Before we had sex, he was already rock hard while we were cuddling with our clothes on. I sucked his dick for a few minutes, he ate me out, and then we had sex. He only lasted for around a minute or two before he came. He said that my pussy was really good and that he enjoyed the sex. Well, 10 minutes goes by and he asks me if I would like round 2. I said yes and started sucking his dick to get him hard again. It took awhile to get it hard again, but it got hard after a few minutes. Well, he put it back in and he kept going limp and he couldnt cum again, so he gave up. He told me that he is usually able to cum again during the second round. This made me feel really insecure, because I couldnt make him cum during round 2 and the sex only lasted a minute during the first round. Does this mean he doesn't exactly like sex with me? Especially since he is able to cum during the second round with other girls, but not with me?
14
0