1 mo

Lost funny boner story, please helo?

HannahAurora
Ages ago, I read a funny story about a boner incident, I think I read it at Yahoo. The story was about a guy in his teens, and he was om a vacation somewhere with his family. I can't remember too many details, but for some reason he went out for a walk, and he got a boner, just like that. Maybe he saw something exciting, or it just happend in it's own. As he hurried back home, he started leaking precome, so his shorts became transparent, furthering his embarrassement. He also wasn't wearing underwear, so he was quite exposed.
I can't help but feel bad, but at the same time, it's a really funny story and I'd be really glad to find and re-read it.
1 mo
This story could of course be made up, but I don't care. Pretty much all the porn out there is made up anyway, so why fuss? I read it years ago, and now I want to find and re-read it again, mainly for nostalgia but it was also very enjoyable.

So please, don't reply unless you want to do/say something helpful.
Lost funny boner story, please helo?
4
0