21 d

Did you ever run across a sex toy in your parents room? Were you snooping around, or was it by accident?

laurieluvsit
Do your parents hide them, or are they just left laying about?
Did you ever run across a sex toy in your parents room? Were you snooping around, or was it by accident?
A. Yes, I found a vibrator
Vote A
B. Yes, I found a dildo
Vote B
C. Yes, I found some other sex toy, other than the ones you mentioned above
Vote C
D. No, my parents don't use sex toys that I know of
Vote D
E. Not in my parents room, but in my siblings room I have found one, or more
Vote E
F. No, all the sex toys are in my room! ... lol
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Hidden Sex Toy" survey
Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion