29 d

SURVEY: Have you ever had reason to believe that a friend, or relative, was lesbian, gay or bi? ... what made you suspect it, or did they tell you?

laurieluvsit
I'm not talking about anyone that was already "out", but more someone that is/was still in the closet, so to speak, and maybe doesn't/didn't want anyone or everyone to know it.
The Bi-Girls Topless, Clothing Optional, Beach Club... anyone want to join? ... lol
A. Yes, my brother admitted that he was gay/bi
B. Yes, my sister admitted that she was lesbian/bi
C. Yes, I have a cousin that admitted it to me
Vote C
D. I have strong suspicions about a friend of mine
Vote D
E. I have strong suspicions about a sibling/cousin
Vote E
F. I am a closet lesbian/gay or bi person myself and I don't want anyone to know about it
Vote F
G. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Secret Lesbian/Gay/Bi" survey
Vote G
GirlGuy
27
18