1 mo

What is your opinion on edible scented body products? Would it make you want to devour your partner?

meetkitty123
So a few new products arrived in the mail for me. The products are random. I opened it up and was surprised to find it was popcorn and cotton candy scented bath products.

I laughed and my man who was standing next to me asked "What's so funny?"

So I turned and looked at him seductively before asking him "what would you do if I smelled like cotton candy or popcorn?"
"Would you find me edible?
Would you want to devour me?"

So now I turn it over to you.
What do you think of edible scented products?
Would it make you want to eat your partner?
1 mo
Not edible as in flavored EDIBLE body products. 🤣🤣

I meant products that smell realistic.

Examples
SMELLING LIKE peaches, mint, strawberries, coffee or candy

What if your partner SMELLED scrumptious.

Side note completely
IRRELEVANT
The product I receive are all natural. They happen to be made of things that can be consumed and actually if I ever accidentally got it on my lips all their products taste sweet. None of them are bitter and many are made of real sugar to exfoliate the skin.
21
2