29 d

Do you think men who say they are into femdom (BDSM) are a big joke?

Anonymous
I do think they are. I've been into femdom for around 7 years now and I've never really met a real sub. Many are fake or just "curious men looking for some thrilling adventures", sometimes you don't even understand why they were even trying it to begin with...
Men have been educated to consider women as subservient. They can't really change that. See how common it is for these "sub men" to go to dominatrix (prostitutes specialized in femdom)? Most of these women aren't even dominant. They just do it for money. Anyway, how is paying a woman to get exactly what YOU want submissive? Come on! This is a big joke.
I guess this is why many actual dominas end up with sub women or just get out of the femdom lifestyle. So yes, most "dominant women" tend to be switch/sub women (switching on their SO request) or professionals.

I'm opened to discussion.
Yes, they are
No, they aren't
Other/results
Vote C
GirlGuy
29 d
So far 44% agree with me 😹
6
2