26 d

Is it possible for a woman to have sex with someone without actually falling in love before/during/after the act?

CasaNorba
so far the only women I've gotten it on with without putting or receiving love in the line are the strippers I tipped extra and the local masseuse I've gotten the Happy Ending with.

outside of that I never actually met a woman who was dtf that did not demanded some love or an "emotional connection" or whatever that is. these women were honest enough to admit that they dont do hookups because they know themselves that they will fall in love after just one night of sex.

even during the days I use to waste my time on tinder like the sucker I was back then I remember matching with women that exhibited these same behavior. but I wonder how the hookup culture has become such a big thing if women can't even hookup in the first place, or is this all just an illusion?
Possible
Impossible
GirlGuy
2
4