1 mo

Is he judging me for my promiscuous past or am I reading into it too much?

Anonymous
He asked about my sexual experiences.. me and this guy are more friends than anything else but we were gonna date, almost dated but decided to take it slow have a friendship and see where this goes as we argued a lot, but still like each other so we decided to take it very slow
so I told him about my wild days threesomes, hook ups with girls, hook ups outdoors, in a bush, sex beside my best friend whilst she was hooking up with another guy and he legit just started ignoring me. by the way I also added and told him too I did change and haven’t hooked up since last June as I wanted to preserve my good reputation before I moved away for college. So I’m celibate now till I become in a relationship now. Haha...
my friends said that prob isn’t the reason why he's ignoring me as he knew I used to be quite sexually active... I can’t help think he’s judging me
10
1