27 d

Would you rather a potential partner fetishize you or not really be into your ethnicity but find you exceptional?

Yads_Is_Back
One thing I’ve noticed is that guys I tend to like, whether black or white, fetishize me for being latina. And I’m okay with that as long as they get that I have the temper too. Don’t expect the Spanish without this temper 👌🏼
But my point is that they either fetishize me (usually), or it’s more like “I’ve never really been into latinas, but you stand out to me.”
And I get that the bad thing about fetishizing somebody is that you’re obviously assuming the typical stereotypes are 100% true, but again I’m kind of okay with it because I pretty much do fit it so 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 and if he loves me for that and also who I am then I’m having the cake and eating it too lol
But there are some who apparently haven’t really been into latinas but apparently find me exceptional, and I don’t really get that because like I said I don’t see myself exceptional in that category. I see how he can love me for me, but that doesn’t explain why he’s never been into latinas. Or am I just overthinking that part? That part I kinda don’t like, because my whole family is Hispanic, obviously, and that’s kind of a problem-starter, I think, since my family means so much to me. I think if he’s less open to the culture then we might have a problem.
I’d rather my partner have a fetish toward me.
I’d rather my partner not really like that but find me exceptional.
GirlGuy
25 d
A lot of very different views so thanks for sharing your views 💕
30
10