27 d

Is it worth taking sex tips and pointers from opposite gender other than your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Wisdom-Strength-Love
This is kid of a strange question but there's this girl , actually, several pretty, cute, or goodlooking women who are not as good at sex as one might expect.
One friend of mine he slept with a girl I have had a crush on since forever and he said he didn't finish, and she wasn't trying to talk dirty act sexy, or show effort, plus she had a reeking b. o. smell.
That girl, in my head, could f**k like a goddess, and say the sexiest things, which I masturbated to, never failing to cum.

It should be realisticly possible for the girl to do the exact same things, right?

So I'm really saying is I got the playbook for any girl i know to give good sex, potentially the best out of each girl, and I got phrases that your man will love. Not to say what I like is what every man like.
So would you be willing to experiment with your man, by using my moves, phrases, and maximize your sex appeal?

human
Is it worth taking sex tips and pointers from opposite gender other than your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Add Opinion