27 d

Is it worth taking sex tips and pointers from opposite gender other than your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Wisdom-Strength-Love
This is kid of a strange question but there's this girl , actually, several pretty, cute, or goodlooking women who are not as good at sex as one might expect.
One friend of mine he slept with a girl I have had a crush on since forever and he said he didn't finish, and she wasn't trying to talk dirty act sexy, or show effort, plus she had a reeking b. o. smell.
That girl, in my head, could f**k like a goddess, and say the sexiest things, which I masturbated to, never failing to cum.

It should be realisticly possible for the girl to do the exact same things, right?

So I'm really saying is I got the playbook for any girl i know to give good sex, potentially the best out of each girl, and I got phrases that your man will love. Not to say what I like is what every man like.
So would you be willing to experiment with your man, by using my moves, phrases, and maximize your sex appeal?

human
1
2