25 d

A mother's battle scares; stretch marks & C section scars How do you feel about it? Men do you give it much thought? Women do you still feel sexy?

meetkitty123
WOMEN DO YOU STILL FEEL SEXUALLY APPEALING AND CONFIDENT AFTER PREGNANCY? Does it affect your sex life?
A mothers battle scares; stretch marks & C section scars How do you feel about it? Men do you give it much thought? Women do you still feel sexy?
For the most part I come off sexy and confident but I figured I'd share something. I don't much care for my stomach. I've had two pregnancies. I've lost quite a bit of weight. There's a touch of stretch marks or slight loose skin. Both pregnancies had to be c-sections.
Of course they never cut in the same spot though they say they will. So I have two scars.

I did not stay with the father of my children. so when I entered the dating world it was very difficult for me. I was afraid the men would find it unattractive because they were not the ones who made me pregnant.
2 C-SECTION SCARS
2 C-SECTION SCARS
My man was very sweet. He's never complain about the marks and he's even kissed them for me. However I still feel self-conscious when he runs his hands on my stomach. I don't like being touched above the panty line and between the navel. Of course sometimes the c-section scars are still sensitive even after all this time.

I sometimes wonder how other men feel about the marks or do they feel indifferent as well? Especially if they're dating a woman who's had children prior to them coming together. I've posted a few more examples I found online.
Yes still sexy! Carry those pregnant battle scars with pride!
Sexy only when covered up.
Struggling to find it sexy
Vote C
I'm in different.
Vote D
GirlGuy
25 d
I would love it if you share your story or experiences please.
39
3