24 d

Ladies would you ever give a guy oral raw just to avoid the foul taste of condoms?

CasaNorba
I'll be honest, I love watching real prostitute videos on pornhub. I've fap to a few of them but the majority of the time I just watch them out of curiosity. but so far I've literally never seen a flick where the prostitute actually blows their john with condom. at first my perception was that prostitutes have no choice and feel obligated to take risk because they need to live up to their performance as much as possible if they want to get paid good money until I asked this question on quora...
obviously she is a prostitute herself and from the looks of it she seems like she rather taste dried urine and smegma or the taste of condoms any day.

but now that I look back as far as I remember I only gotten raw oral from my ex and I remember she did not hesitate to do so. in fact I remember I wore a condom for the intercourse, had some trouble staying hard and she tried blowing me again but at that time she demanded that I remove the condom and go wash myself down there first.

till then it seems like this is a double lane road with both prostitutes and non prostitutes. but what about you? do you think condoms taste this bad too? would actually blow a guy raw just to avoid this taste?
Yes, anything but the foul taste of condoms!
Never, no glove no love... from me!
GirlGuy
24 d
over the taste of condoms any day*
8
1