28 d

Girls, how important are blowjobs in a relationship, for you?

CameronStark
Important?
Important?
Something I've found interesting to learn on GaG has been how important blowjobs are in a relationship for some girls - of course not all girls. I am wondering how prevalent this is - are blowjobs to completion an important element to a romantic relationship for most girls? Or just some? Feel free to share your feelings about them in the comments and I promise to respond. I'm interested to hear how girls feel about blowjobs personally - not just what they do for the guy. What makes them important to you?
I do not like to incorporate blowjobs into a romantic relationship at all.
I'm neutral about them - if there are no blowjobs in a relationship, it's no big deal to me.
It's important to have a blowjob once in a while, but just for a special treat or special occasion.
Vote C
I would not want to have a romantic relationship without blowjobs - they are an essential element of love and connection to me.
Vote D
I would absolutely break up with a guy if he was against blowjobs - I need them for me, not just for him.
Vote E
GirlGuy
4