21 d

Is there any sort of treatment for delayed ejaculation?

Anonymous
I have tried medication to help control my anxiety (Ones that do NOT affect libido), and it has helped me. However, I still experience a lack of buildup when I receive fellatio, or intercourse...

I can orgasm through intercourse, but it takes a LOT of energy, and I usually end up sore from straining myself a lot.

I asked my doctor about it, and I asked about psychotherapy. She has referred me to a therapist for this, and I hope that could help fix this,

It never used to be like this for me, since I remember getting handjobs, and being able to finish without too much of a problem. I think I should also mention that I have a minor physical condition, in which my body is making too much cholesterol (Both good and bad), and I have to resort to taking Viagra, to ensure that I can keep an erection, even though I have done without in the past.
0
4